induces a deep state of relaxation during which our subconscious minds become highly receptive to positive or new ideas. This is similar to the altered state which we experience when we daydream, or go about normal daily tasks on auto-pilot. If you want to change unwanted behaviours or habits, hypnotherapy can be a powerful means of doing so.
Hypnotherapy with a suitably qualified and experienced practitioner should always be safe, ethical and deeply relaxing, demonstrating respect for the individuals dignity.
Hypnotherapy can help you to:
- reduce anxiety, erase panic attacks, alleviate stress
- overcome addictions and dependencies – drugs, alcohol
- STOP SMOKING,
- LOSE WEIGHT
- ease IBS, ease back pain and other
- sleep better
- manage anger
- build confidence and increase motivation
- improve performance e.g. shooting, darts, golf
- ease depression
- lessen exam/interview worries
- lose unwanted habits e.g. nail biting, hair pulling,skin pulling, tooth grinding and clenching
- remove fears and phobias e.g. dentist, needles
- relieve the effects of more serious issues eg PTSD
- work through emotional problems
- overcome agoraphobia and claustrophobia
Hypnotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming combined can provide powerful Motivational Coaching. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Brief Solutions Focussed Therapy also help in this by focussing on the solution rather than the problem.
Extensive direct client work since 1998.
LICENSED HYPNO-BAND PRACTITIONER (particularly powerful weight loss technique)
Please note that Hypnotherapy is not suitable for persons who suffer from epilepsy or psychosis .
To book an appointment:
Telephone: 01595 840698 Mobile: 077684 90972
Upstairs Right, Toll Clock, Lerwick ZE1 0PE
Click here to email me or Tel:01595 840698 for Hypnotherapy & NLP ,Stress Management, Individual Psychotherapy & Counselling, Couple Counselling, Art Psychotherapy, Sex Addiction Counselling, Corporate and Occupational Health, Sexual and Relationship Counselling.